RE: [PennLUG] This Group.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2010

      Greetings,

      Actually, the group has moved.  The real action takes place on our new forum.  You can get the link from our web page:  www.pennlug.com.  Once you join the forum you need to request permission to get access to the private club stuff which is not open to the general public.  Things like official club business have restricted access.

      Hopefully we’ll see you there.

      Mike Tighe

      Is this group active or dead? Last message was from early 2010 so about six months ago. If it is I'll stick with the group.

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
        Actually, actually, we are located on Facebook @ PennLUG and DelVaLUG. Also the forum that Mike has suggested, although to gain access to the inner sactuary, you have to attend a few meetings or particaipate in the club in other ways. The private part is a bonus for members who do more than just post on the internet. Hope to see you on one of the groups or at a meeting. :-)

        Mac