Mini Figs in KOP

  • traciespickerman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
      Just a heads up
      We got mini figures in the KOP store today. We still have several cases in stock so we should have enough to last at least through the night
      Cheers,
      Tracie
    • Bruce Shaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
        Any chance you could post when they are sold out? I was just there last
        night looking for some but won't be able to get there tonight. It could save
        a trip to know when they are sold out.
        Thanks

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
          I left for the day but as of an hour ago we still had over 700 in the store. I'll check tomorow morning and let you know if we have any left. I'm not in KOP tomorow or I would let you know when we sell out. Sorry I'll see what I can do.
          I'm heading down to DE tues to help with set up. Wish me luck
          Tracie

        • hrhmarian@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2010
            noon today they still had a few cases left.