PennLUG February 6th 2009 Meeting Postponed until the 13th

  • Cale
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hello every one.

      It looks like the impending snow storm for this weekend will be making a mess of things all over south eastern PA. In the interest of safety we have decided to postpone our February meeting until the 13th. LEGO is fun but it's no reason to endanger any ones safety to go to a meeting. Our host for this weekend Matt Hocker is fine with hosting the 13th so the only thing that will be changing is the date.

      If you need directions to the meeting for next weekend please contact Matt Hocker at.

      jpark203@...

      Thank You
      Cale Leiphart
      PennLUG