Re: [Pennlug] Re: pirate advent calendars have finally arrived :-)

  • kreativkc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2010
      Hi Tony

      Yes, I can save one for you. I will be at the next meeting unless something unforeseen happens. This last meeting was the only one I ever missed, I was just too sick. KC

      In a message dated 1/15/2010 4:48:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, vyronwynter@... writes:

      Hello,

      I am interested in a Pirate Calendar. Please let me know if you have any available. I am new to the group but was at the January meeting.

      Thanks,
      Tony Sties
      (Vyron Wynter)