Re: January 9th 2010 Meeting

  • rgbender
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2010
      Where do you live?

      - Rob

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale" <steampoweredbricks@...> wrote:

      > I will be hosting the meeting for January 9th. Any one who wants to swap
      > LEGO war stories is welcome to attend. As usual we'll be starting at
      > 11am. Possible topics for discussion include but not limited to.
      >
      > BrickMagic <http://www.brickmagic.org/> - Who is going, travel plans,
      > room sharing, who will be bringing stuff to display.
      >
      > Tables- How many we need, designs, raising funds.
      >
      > Brickworld <http://www.brickworld.us/bw2010/> and BrickFair
      > <http://www.brickfair.com/> - It's never too early to start planing.
      >
      > January/February Window on the Community Display- Finalizing the display
      > for the KoP LEGO Store
      >
      > Group Projects- Wind Farm, Monster Truck Arena, Container Port.
      >
      > And who knows what other stuff may come up. And as always bring any MOCs
      > you want to show off. Please let me know if you are coming. And if you
      > need directions let me know. Also I have three cats so if you have
      > allergies be warned.
      >
      > Cale Leiphart

    • Phillip Thorne
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
        Cale wrote:

        > I will be hosting the meeting for January 9th.

        I expect to be there. It's a long drive for me, but I really want to
        return those Philcon models; and of course, the reverse trip e.g. to KoP
        is a long drive for Cale. Fair is fair.

        Will all the involved parties be present to take receipt of their
        models? Cale will be of course, and Chris because he's stated he's
        picking up two people; KC? Matt?

        > [...] Tables- How many we need, designs, raising funds.

        Perhaps we can buy Tim Caffrey's Fleske-type tables; he's been an AWOL
        AFOL since June 2008. But maybe he's just otherwise occupied.

        > [...] And as always bring any MOCs you want to show off.

        Inspired by "Avatar," I've been building minifig-scale brick-built Na'vi
        mesofigs.

        ** Phillip Thorne
        ** pethorne@...
        ** RPI 1998 Computer Science
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
          Great Phill. See you tomorrow.

          Cale

          Phillip Thorne wrote:

          > Cale wrote:
          > >
          > > I will be hosting the meeting for January 9th.
          > >
          > I expect to be there. It's a long drive for me, but I really want to
          > return those Philcon models; and of course, the reverse trip e.g. to KoP
          > is a long drive for Cale. Fair is fair.
          >
          > Will all the involved parties be present to take receipt of their
          > models? Cale will be of course, and Chris because he's stated he's
          > picking up two people; KC? Matt?
          >
          > > [...] Tables- How many we need, designs, raising funds.
          > >
          > Perhaps we can buy Tim Caffrey's Fleske-type tables; he's been an AWOL
          > AFOL since June 2008. But maybe he's just otherwise occupied.
          >
          > > [...] And as always bring any MOCs you want to show off.
          >
          > Inspired by "Avatar," I've been building minifig-scale brick-built Na'vi
          > mesofigs.
          >

          > --
          > ** Phillip Thorne
          > ** pethorne@... <mailto:pethorne%40comcast.net>
          > ** RPI 1998 Computer Science

          > signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

          > http://www.eset.com

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • Ralph Rondeau
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2010
            K.O.P. had nothing new and the restocking was bad. The truck didn't come in as of Friday. It's on my way home.

            > I will be hosting the meeting for January 9th.

            I expect to be there. It's a long drive for me, but I really want to
            return those Philcon models; and of course, the reverse trip e.g. to KoP
            is a long drive for Cale. Fair is fair.

            Will all the involved parties be present to take receipt of their
            models? Cale will be of course, and Chris because he's stated he's
            picking up two people; KC? Matt?

            > [...] Tables- How many we need, designs, raising funds.

            Perhaps we can buy Tim Caffrey's Fleske-type tables; he's been an AWOL
            AFOL since June 2008. But maybe he's just otherwise occupied.

            > [...] And as always bring any MOCs you want to show off.

            Inspired by "Avatar," I've been building minifig-scale brick-built Na'vi
            mesofigs.

            --
            ** Phillip Thorne