Re: Battlefield completed (for the most part anyway)

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006

      > Its official: Cale gets an "Evil Horticulturist" brick in his badge.

      \

      ""My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees""
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...>
        wrote:

        > lol There's no way I'd make those trees. There's got to be at
        least
        > $50 in each one. Nice and simple works for me. Hey Matt, I have
        > enough medium blue to build a house. mwahaha...ok a small house
        but
        > still.

        Look to the far right corner of the table----- those are simplistic
        trees

        > To Mikes comment on battle placement, that sounds fine. I think
        > it'd look great near. Heck, quite a bit of Gettysburg was
        > farmland. And no, I can't think of any schools that are in
        session
        > with bullets flying around next door, but I can think of a few
        with
        > them flying around indoors...yeah, that was pretty bad lol

        Oh,,,oh,,,,,,,ouch

        > > Unless you've started building in medium blue, we shouldn't have
        > any
        > > conflicting orders. ;D

        No I need all the medium blue to make a lego sky..so that shoouldn't
        require much,,,should it?

        > > Besides, those trees Cale posted were RIDICULOUS. I can feel the
        > > migraine from one of those already. I'm happy with the half-
        assed
        > > sparse trees I managed to build with my foliage.

        No those tree's are ridiculous because WE can't afforod them.

        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006

          > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > lol There's no way I'd make those trees. There's got to be at
          > least
          > > $50 in each one. Nice and simple works for me. Hey Matt, I have
          > > enough medium blue to build a house. mwahaha...ok a small house
          > but
          > > still.
          >

          > Look to the far right corner of the table----- those are simplistic
          > trees
          >

          > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1496550

          No the're just ridiculouse
          > > > Besides, those trees Cale posted were RIDICULOUS. I can feel the
          > > > migraine from one of those already. I'm happy with the half-
          > assed
          > > > sparse trees I managed to build with my foliage.
          >
          > No those tree's are ridiculous because WE can't afforod them.

          No the're just ridiculous. Sure they look cool and are big. But the
          trunks are to small to support a crown that big. One stiff breeze and
          and you have a lumber yard. They also have no branch stucture. It's
          just a strait trunk with rings of leaves on top. The trees have no
          character.

          My trees may not be perfect or as big but they have more personality.

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006

            > > Its official: Cale gets an "Evil Horticulturist" brick in his badge.
            > >
            > \
            >
            > ""My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees""

            I like it. And Dr. Suess rocks.

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 2, 2006

              > No the're just ridiculous. Sure they look cool and are big. But
              the
              > trunks are to small to support a crown that big. One stiff breeze
              and
              > and you have a lumber yard. They also have no branch stucture.
              It's
              > just a strait trunk with rings of leaves on top. The trees have no
              > character.
              >
              > My trees may not be perfect or as big but they have more
              personality.

              > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1530082
              >
              > Cale

              Single female tree with nice large branches seeks male tree with
              strong trunk for serious relationship,,must have character
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 2, 2006
                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

                > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                > >

                > > > Its official: Cale gets an "Evil Horticulturist" brick in his
                badge.

                > > \
                > >
                > > ""My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees""
                > >

                > I like it. And Dr. Suess rocks.
                >
                > Cale

                Poor Tommy,,has to fit "Evil Horticulturist" on a 1x6 brick,,looks
                lilke Cale's badge is gonna be made out of 1x16's