Re: Battlefield completed (for the most part anyway)

    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2006
      lol There's no way I'd make those trees. There's got to be at least
      $50 in each one. Nice and simple works for me. Hey Matt, I have
      enough medium blue to build a house. mwahaha...ok a small house but
      still.

      To Mikes comment on battle placement, that sounds fine. I think
      it'd look great near. Heck, quite a bit of Gettysburg was
      farmland. And no, I can't think of any schools that are in session
      with bullets flying around next door, but I can think of a few with
      them flying around indoors...yeah, that was pretty bad lol

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1 3:55 AM

        > Its official: Cale gets an "Evil Horticulturist" brick in his badge.

        \

        ""My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees""
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 1 4:07 AM
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...>
          wrote:

          > lol There's no way I'd make those trees. There's got to be at
          least
          > $50 in each one. Nice and simple works for me. Hey Matt, I have
          > enough medium blue to build a house. mwahaha...ok a small house
          but
          > still.

          Look to the far right corner of the table----- those are simplistic
          trees

          > To Mikes comment on battle placement, that sounds fine. I think
          > it'd look great near. Heck, quite a bit of Gettysburg was
          > farmland. And no, I can't think of any schools that are in
          session
          > with bullets flying around next door, but I can think of a few
          with
          > them flying around indoors...yeah, that was pretty bad lol

          Oh,,,oh,,,,,,,ouch

          > > Unless you've started building in medium blue, we shouldn't have
          > any
          > > conflicting orders. ;D

          No I need all the medium blue to make a lego sky..so that shoouldn't
          require much,,,should it?

          > > Besides, those trees Cale posted were RIDICULOUS. I can feel the
          > > migraine from one of those already. I'm happy with the half-
          assed
          > > sparse trees I managed to build with my foliage.

          No those tree's are ridiculous because WE can't afforod them.

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 1 2:13 PM

            > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > lol There's no way I'd make those trees. There's got to be at
            > least
            > > $50 in each one. Nice and simple works for me. Hey Matt, I have
            > > enough medium blue to build a house. mwahaha...ok a small house
            > but
            > > still.
            >

            > Look to the far right corner of the table----- those are simplistic
            > trees
            >

            > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1496550

            No the're just ridiculouse
            > > > Besides, those trees Cale posted were RIDICULOUS. I can feel the
            > > > migraine from one of those already. I'm happy with the half-
            > assed
            > > > sparse trees I managed to build with my foliage.
            >
            > No those tree's are ridiculous because WE can't afforod them.

            No the're just ridiculous. Sure they look cool and are big. But the
            trunks are to small to support a crown that big. One stiff breeze and
            and you have a lumber yard. They also have no branch stucture. It's
            just a strait trunk with rings of leaves on top. The trees have no
            character.

            My trees may not be perfect or as big but they have more personality.

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 1 2:15 PM

              > > Its official: Cale gets an "Evil Horticulturist" brick in his badge.
              > >
              > \
              >
              > ""My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees""

              I like it. And Dr. Suess rocks.

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 2 4:23 AM

                > No the're just ridiculous. Sure they look cool and are big. But
                the
                > trunks are to small to support a crown that big. One stiff breeze
                and
                > and you have a lumber yard. They also have no branch stucture.
                It's
                > just a strait trunk with rings of leaves on top. The trees have no
                > character.
                >
                > My trees may not be perfect or as big but they have more
                personality.

                > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1530082
                >
                > Cale

                Single female tree with nice large branches seeks male tree with
                strong trunk for serious relationship,,must have character
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 2 4:25 AM
                  --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <epaec@...> wrote:

                  > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > Its official: Cale gets an "Evil Horticulturist" brick in his
                  badge.

                  > > \
                  > >
                  > > ""My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees""
                  > >

                  > I like it. And Dr. Suess rocks.
                  >
                  > Cale

                  Poor Tommy,,has to fit "Evil Horticulturist" on a 1x6 brick,,looks
                  lilke Cale's badge is gonna be made out of 1x16's