fender pieces for matt

  • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      hey matt,
      the wife drug me through target again tonight, and i happened to
      notice a new line of the racers i was telling you about. i think they
      have the fenders we were talking about. the green one comes with four.
      they retail for 3.99 and come with lots of cool small parts, lots of
      1x1 slopes in some of them

      http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8663
      -chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
        <legolover530@...> wrote:

        > hey matt,
        > the wife drug me through target again tonight, and i happened to
        > notice a new line of the racers i was telling you about. i think
        they
        > have the fenders we were talking about. the green one comes with
        four.
        > they retail for 3.99 and come with lots of cool small parts, lots of
        > 1x1 slopes in some of them
        >
        > http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8663
        > -chris

        Yup, those're the ones!