Re: KOP store window

  • shuppiluliumas
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
      Sounds good to me. The flatbed truck with crane and the red car and its box are mine, as well as the two wheels sitting on top of the basic set in the back, and the waffle bottom plate subbing as a carpet on the homemaker set (those pieces go in the red car box), so we don't get any loose pieces mixed up.

      Nate

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Edwards" <cjedwards47@...> wrote:

      > What do people think about me changing out the store display and putting this in there?
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/cjedwards47/sets/72157622629726900/
      >
      > I can bring all the vintage stuff to the meeting if I do that.
      >
      > -Chris

    • automechanic
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
        sounds good to me