Re: [Pennlug] KOP store window

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
      Considering that it is one of the most stunning micro scale castles I've ever seen I have no problem. It would be good to change the window out. The classic stuff is great but has been in there a while now.

      Cale

      Chris Edwards wrote:

      What do people think about me changing out the store display and putting this in there?
      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ cjedwards47/ sets/72157622629 726900/

      I can bring all the vintage stuff to the meeting if I do that.

      -Chris

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4658 (20091203) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4658 (20091203) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • shuppiluliumas
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
        Sounds good to me. The flatbed truck with crane and the red car and its box are mine, as well as the two wheels sitting on top of the basic set in the back, and the waffle bottom plate subbing as a carpet on the homemaker set (those pieces go in the red car box), so we don't get any loose pieces mixed up.

        Nate

        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Edwards" <cjedwards47@...> wrote:

        > What do people think about me changing out the store display and putting this in there?
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/cjedwards47/sets/72157622629726900/
        >
        > I can bring all the vintage stuff to the meeting if I do that.
        >
        > -Chris

      • automechanic
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
          sounds good to me