searching on Bricklink for stuff...

  • kreativkc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
      I was looking on Bricklink for some odd stuff, and there are 2 stores that each have just 1 brick I want, so IF you order from Toy Brick Brigade please order this for me : http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ToyBrickBrigade&itemID=14630876  It is a classic castle ribbon sticker on the wrong colour brick. And IF you order from BrickMines please order http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=44069&colorID=1 for me. It is a white 2x4 brick with a stripe of blue and black "windows" on the bottom from an old airplane set. The bricks are not expensive, so if I order them by themselves, the shipping would be way more than the brick is worth. Thanx. Feel free to send me your wanted list for oddballs like this, you never know when I might stumble upon them. KC

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
        Found some pieces in the BrickMines I needed so I placed an order and
        picked up your brick.

        Cale

        kreativkc@... wrote:

        > I was looking on Bricklink for some odd stuff, and there are 2 stores
        > that each have just 1 brick I want, so IF you order from Toy Brick
        > Brigade please order this for me :
        > http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ToyBrickBrigade&itemID=14630876
        > <http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ToyBrickBrigade&itemID=14630876>
        > It is a classic castle ribbon sticker on the wrong colour brick. And
        > IF you order from BrickMines please order
        > http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=44069&colorID=1
        > <http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=44069&colorID=1> for me.
        > It is a white 2x4 brick with a stripe of blue and black "windows" on
        > the bottom from an old airplane set. The bricks are not expensive, so
        > if I order them by themselves, the shipping would be way more than the
        > brick is worth. Thanx. Feel free to send me your wanted list for
        > oddballs like this, you never know when I might stumble upon them. KC

        > signature database 4562 (20091101) __________

        > http://www.eset.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4562 (20091101) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • jpark4evr
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
          Just made an order from Toy Brick Brigade. Got some stuff to make more cars, as well as the brick you wanted.

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
            thank you so much.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
              thanks so much, you guys are all so awesome. KC

              In a message dated 11/1/2009 11:19:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jpark203@... writes:
              Got some stuff to make more cars, as well as the brick you wanted.
            • shuppiluliumas
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
                On a sort of related note, did anyone come across 1x2x2 old style windows in gray in their bags? I found one, which is why I ask. I would be willing to trade for them if anyone is interested.

                Nate

                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, kreativkc@... wrote:

                > I was looking on Bricklink for some odd stuff, and there are 2 stores that
                > each have just 1 brick I want, so IF you order from Toy Brick Brigade
                > please order this for me : _http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ToyBr
                > ickBrigade&itemID=14630876_
                > (http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ToyBrickBrigade&itemID=14630876) It is a classic castle ribbon sticker on the wrong colour
                > brick. And IF you order from BrickMines please order
                > _http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=44069&colorID=1_
                > (http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=44069&colorID=1) for me. It is a white 2x4 brick with a stripe of
                > blue and black "windows" on the bottom from an old airplane set. The bricks
                > are not expensive, so if I order them by themselves, the shipping would be
                > way more than the brick is worth. Thanx. Feel free to send me your wanted
                > list for oddballs like this, you never know when I might stumble upon them. KC

              • automechanic
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
                  I believe I did come across one in grey, I gotta double check, which I will be doing later this evening. If I don't let ya know tonight I will tommorrow.

                • Cale
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "shuppiluliumas" <shuppiluliumas@...> wrote:

                    > On a sort of related note, did anyone come across 1x2x2 old style windows in gray in their bags? I found one, which is why I ask. I would be willing to trade for them if anyone is interested.
                    >
                    > Nate

                    I wish I did but I didn't see any. They would've been a much nicer window for my NW Caboose. But Bricklink prices on them suck.

                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/steampoweredbricks/sets/72157622283333977/

                    Cale
                  • shuppiluliumas
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
                      Yeah, I'd love to have them to complete my 7740 12 volt intercity, which had 10 of them, and was the only set that had them.

                      Nate