Re: [Pennlug] Any luck with logos? att:jean

  • shy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hey Mike,

      Still playing with those ideas.  Haven't had time for much lately though.  Perhaps by next weekend,  if things even out a bit.  Won't be able to make it on the 9th.  As it stands for now, i'll be just an online member for a while longer.  Have fun!

      Jean

      longhairedredneck220 <longhairedredneck220@...> wrote:
      Hi Jean,

      You said earlier you were toying around with some logo and graphic
      ideas.  Just wondering if you came up with anything as of yet.  I
      figure maybe we can take some of your ideas, and ideas others have and
      put them up to a vote in the polls.  You may have seen the pic i
      replaced on the home page.  Just a MOC about 2'x2' and computer
      generated "pennLUG" on it.  Thats about as complicated as I get, lol.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        Ok! Too bad you can't make the ninth. Can't wait to see what you
        come up with!

        Mike

        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, shy <shyly0258@y...> wrote:
        > Hey Mike,
        >
        > Still playing with those ideas. Haven't had time for much lately
        though. Perhaps by next weekend, if things even out a bit. Won't
        be able to make it on the 9th. As it stands for now, i'll be just
        an online member for a while longer. Have fun!

        > Jean
        >
        > longhairedredneck220 <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Jean,
        >
        > You said earlier you were toying around with some logo and graphic
        > ideas. Just wondering if you came up with anything as of yet. I
        > figure maybe we can take some of your ideas, and ideas others have
        and
        > put them up to a vote in the polls. You may have seen the pic i
        > replaced on the home page. Just a MOC about 2'x2' and computer
        > generated "pennLUG" on it. Thats about as complicated as I get,
        lol.

        Service.