12v light

  • shuppiluliumas
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2009
      Hey guys,

      Great meeting! The 12v light you put me in charge of works. Just wanted to let you know. They run about 4 or 5 dollars for a reliable one on Bricklink, and currently there's only about 40 for sale world wide of this type, so it's fairly rare. We can decide what sort of draw status it should get when we meet next,

      Nate
    • shuppiluliumas
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2009
        Oh, and while I'm on the subject, I was thinking I would love to run a loop of 12v track at one of our conventions someday. You don't see too much of it in the States, and all the electric equipment that comes with it (electric signals which automatically stop the train, an electric level crossing, electric switches) is really fun to see in action.

        Nate
      • automechanic
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 10, 2009
          Sounds like a plan. It could be somthing displayed on our "other moc's" table. Mabye but it near the rest of cale's train display.

        • kreativkc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
            I say single item lot, like other expensive bricks like Cyprus trees, chrome bricks, minifigs, rare animals, etc. I think these things will be in a huge parts draw.

            In a message dated 10/10/2009 10:31:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, shuppiluliumas@... writes:
            We can decide what sort of draw status it should get when we meet next,
          • Ralph Rondeau
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
              You know you guys can buy the parts you need on bricklink

              In a message dated 10/10/2009 10:31:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, shuppiluliumas@ yahoo.com writes:
              We can decide what sort of draw status it should get when we meet next,

            • Cale
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 11, 2009
                I would love to see some 12v stuff.

                Cale

                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "shuppiluliumas" <shuppiluliumas@...> wrote:

                > Oh, and while I'm on the subject, I was thinking I would love to run a loop of 12v track at one of our conventions someday. You don't see too much of it in the States, and all the electric equipment that comes with it (electric signals which automatically stop the train, an electric level crossing, electric switches) is really fun to see in action.
                >
                > Nate

              • VZE2DPYQ
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 12, 2009
                  If there is room I think it could be incorporated into the large display.  A loop might work in a run-down section or something like that.

                  -MDT