Re: Meeting Friday the 9th

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
      I'll get back to you on a place Monday evening. I'll figure something
      out:)

      Mike

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
        <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

        > I'll get back to you on a place Monday evening. I'll figure
        something
        > out:)
        >
        > Mike

        How about the Bob Evans near Laugermans Harley Davidson (sorta)
        along Rt 30? say 7:00?

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
          <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
          > <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > How about the Bob Evans near Laugermans Harley Davidson (sorta)
          > along Rt 30? say 7:00?
          >
          > Mike

          Sounds good to me. Should we post something on LUGNET and Bricklink
          to see if we can rouse any sleepers there.
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
            will do that now, was waiting for confirmation about the location! see
            you Friday!