Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: what to do with these collection things....

Expand Messages
  • shuppiluliumas
    I have no idea what that Egyptian thing is. I was looking at the photos on Cale s flickr page. I suppose it would be best to leave it alone for now. Also, do
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      I have no idea what that Egyptian thing is. I was looking at the photos on Cale's flickr page. I suppose it would be best to leave it alone for now.

      Also, do you know what the situation is with number of shares remaining? I expressed interest in going in when the first thread was started, and I definitely still want to,

      Nate

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, kreativkc@... wrote:
      >
      > As previously asked, but I haven't seen a reply..
      >
      > how do I open 9volt battery box, I don't want to pry it the wrong way. I
      > want to test it.
      >
      > there is a box that says Lego on it, and has Egyptian drawings on it, but
      > no other words or numbers. Do you want me to open it carefully to see what
      > is in it?
      >
      > KC
      >
    • Cale
      This is the box in question. http://www.flickr.com/photos/steampoweredbricks/3985393197/sizes/l/in/set-72157622401345399/ I could not find a match for the box
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        This is the box in question.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/steampoweredbricks/3985393197/sizes/l/in/set-72157622401345399/

        I could not find a match for the box on Bricklink but the box art suggests the Adventures Egyptian theme. I say don't open yet. More research is required.

        Cale


        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "jpark4evr" <jpark203@...> wrote:
        >
        > Which 9V battery box are you talking about? Is it this one? http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4760c01 If so, all you need to do is push in the small tab on the bottom, and the bottom part will come off. It really doesn't require very much force to open it.
        >
        > As for the other thing you're describing, I have no idea what it could be. My first inkling was to suspect that it goes back to the Adventurer's line, but without seeing the box I can't be sure. I couldn't find anything that remotely matched up to your description on bricklink. If I were you, I wouldn't open that puppy just yet before doing some internet detective work. For example, ask around on message boards. And even Joe Meno might be able to find someone to direct you to that can shed some light on what it is.
        >
        > Could you post pictures of the box? What are its dimensions?
        >
        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, kreativkc@ wrote:
        > >
        > > As previously asked, but I haven't seen a reply..
        > >
        > > how do I open 9volt battery box, I don't want to pry it the wrong way. I
        > > want to test it.
        > >
        > > there is a box that says Lego on it, and has Egyptian drawings on it, but
        > > no other words or numbers. Do you want me to open it carefully to see what
        > > is in it?
        > >
        > > KC
        > >
        >
      • Cale
        ... These are confirmed. KC 2 shares Cale 2 shares Arthur 2 shares Joel 1 share Chris 1 share That leaves 2 left. Carter was looking for some one to split a
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "shuppiluliumas" <shuppiluliumas@...> wrote:

          > Also, do you know what the situation is with number of shares remaining? I expressed interest in going in when the first thread was started, and I definitely still want to,
          >
          > Nate
          >

          These are confirmed.

          KC 2 shares

          Cale 2 shares

          Arthur 2 shares

          Joel 1 share

          Chris 1 share

          That leaves 2 left. Carter was looking for some one to split a share but will not be able to make it to the next meeting. Would Carter be ok with splitting a lot with Nate and letting Nate draw for him?

          Mike Tighe also expressed interest in taking a share but I have not heard a confirmation from him. Unless he turns up the last two shares are available for Nate and Carter and what ever they decide.

          Any objections?


          Cale
        • shuppiluliumas
          Well, I will absolutely take one full share if it s available. I have cash in hand for it and all that. If no one else takes the other, I ll take half and draw
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            Well, I will absolutely take one full share if it's available. I have cash in hand for it and all that. If no one else takes the other, I'll take half and draw the other half for Carter, if he's ok with that. Ideally I'd like to know before the meeting. I need to rent a car to get the stuff back to my apartment, and I need to know how much cash to bring. You said $250 for a full share, right?

            Nate

            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale" <steampoweredbricks@...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "shuppiluliumas" <shuppiluliumas@> wrote:
            >
            > > Also, do you know what the situation is with number of shares remaining? I expressed interest in going in when the first thread was started, and I definitely still want to,
            > >
            > > Nate
            > >
            >
            > These are confirmed.
            >
            > KC 2 shares
            >
            > Cale 2 shares
            >
            > Arthur 2 shares
            >
            > Joel 1 share
            >
            > Chris 1 share
            >
            > That leaves 2 left. Carter was looking for some one to split a share but will not be able to make it to the next meeting. Would Carter be ok with splitting a lot with Nate and letting Nate draw for him?
            >
            > Mike Tighe also expressed interest in taking a share but I have not heard a confirmation from him. Unless he turns up the last two shares are available for Nate and Carter and what ever they decide.
            >
            > Any objections?
            >
            >
            > Cale
            >
          • kreativkc@aol.com
            the shares will not be all split up yet. You can probably carry it on the train for now. KC In a message dated 10/6/2009 9:12:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              the shares will not be all split up yet. You can probably carry it on the train for now. KC
               
              In a message dated 10/6/2009 9:12:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, shuppiluliumas@... writes:
              I need to rent a car to get the stuff back to my apartment,
            • shuppiluliumas
              Good to know. I may do the car thing, anyway, as I wanted to bring some things, assuming there ll be any room in Chris apartment :) Nate
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                Good to know. I may do the car thing, anyway, as I wanted to bring some things, assuming there'll be any room in Chris' apartment :)

                Nate

                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, kreativkc@... wrote:
                >
                > the shares will not be all split up yet. You can probably carry it on the
                > train for now. KC
                >
                >
                > In a message dated 10/6/2009 9:12:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                > shuppiluliumas@... writes:
                >
                > I need to rent a car to get the stuff back to my apartment,
                >
              • Cale
                The shares are $250 each. And if we need more room we ll just kick Chris s roommate out. ;) Cale
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
                • 0 Attachment
                  The shares are $250 each. And if we need more room we'll just kick Chris's roommate out. ;)

                  Cale

                  --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "shuppiluliumas" <shuppiluliumas@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Good to know. I may do the car thing, anyway, as I wanted to bring some things, assuming there'll be any room in Chris' apartment :)
                  >
                  > Nate
                  >
                  > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, kreativkc@ wrote:
                  > >
                  > > the shares will not be all split up yet. You can probably carry it on the
                  > > train for now. KC
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > In a message dated 10/6/2009 9:12:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                  > > shuppiluliumas@ writes:
                  > >
                  > > I need to rent a car to get the stuff back to my apartment,
                  > >
                  >
                • Ralph Rondeau
                  Hey guys, how does this lot things work? I like the new pirate ship! any news on the meetings ... From: Cale Subject: [Pennlug]
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Hey guys, how does this lot things work? I like the new pirate ship! any news on the meetings

                    --- On Tue, 10/6/09, Cale <steampoweredbricks@...> wrote:

                    From: Cale <steampoweredbricks@...>
                    Subject: [Pennlug] Re: LEGO Collection Update
                    To: Pennlug@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 10:08 PM

                     
                    The shares are $250 each. And if we need more room we'll just kick Chris's roommate out. ;)

                    Cale

                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "shuppiluliumas" <shuppiluliumas@ ...> wrote:
                    >
                    > Good to know. I may do the car thing, anyway, as I wanted to bring some things, assuming there'll be any room in Chris' apartment :)
                    >
                    > Nate
                    >
                    > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, kreativkc@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > the shares will not be all split up yet. You can probably carry it on the
                    > > train for now. KC
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > In a message dated 10/6/2009 9:12:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                    > > shuppiluliumas@ writes:
                    > >
                    > > I need to rent a car to get the stuff back to my apartment,
                    > >
                    >


                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.