Meeting Friday the 9th

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
      To Cale and any other interested PennLUG members or interested parties:

      Friday would work for me. What time would work for you? As far as a
      meeting place I'm not entirely sure. I guess I'll leave that up to
      you. Pick some place off Rt 30 thats easy to ge to :)? Lemme know.

      Mike G
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
        I'm good with any time after 5:30. As for a place I'm not sure about.
        A resturant would be good. Any prefrences

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2005
          I'll get back to you on a place Monday evening. I'll figure something
          out:)

          Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
            <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:

            > I'll get back to you on a place Monday evening. I'll figure
            something
            > out:)
            >
            > Mike

            How about the Bob Evans near Laugermans Harley Davidson (sorta)
            along Rt 30? say 7:00?

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
              <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
              > <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
              > >

              > How about the Bob Evans near Laugermans Harley Davidson (sorta)
              > along Rt 30? say 7:00?
              >
              > Mike

              Sounds good to me. Should we post something on LUGNET and Bricklink
              to see if we can rouse any sleepers there.
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2005
                will do that now, was waiting for confirmation about the location! see
                you Friday!