Hello, and BrickFair

  • Carter Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
      Hey all! I really enjoyed the July meeting. Not sure if I can make the August one, but I'm looking forward to seeing you all in DC in a couple weeks.

      Unfortunately, the friend I was depending on for a ride to BrickFair flaked out on me- would it be possible for me and my MOCs to get a ride with someone?

      Thanks!
      Carter
    • automechanic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
        I have an extra spot in my vehical and plenty of room. I am leaving thursday so if that works for you, then you are more then welcome to ride with me.