Hello!

  • limerickpa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      My name is Scott Runkle. I live northwest of Philadelphia in a town
      called Limerick (rather close to King of Prussia). My favorite
      themes are StarWars and Town (flight). I am a member of Lugnet, and
      also operate a BrickLink store "Limerick's Pot of Gold":
      http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Limerick

      I am married with two young children, with a demanding and busy
      job. Otherwise, life is grand!