Re: [Pennlug] Brickworld Planing

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2009
    Well that didn't work the way it was so posed to. Lets see if it will work as an attachment.

    Cale

    Cale Leiphart wrote:

    Here is the current layout plan for the group train layout at Brickworld.

    Layout Plan

    PennLUG's area is in blue. The grid lines represent 32 x 32 stud baseplates. You guys can fill as much or as little of the space as needed. Any open space I can fill with trains.

    As for what I'll be taking. That's a tough one. There is a lot I would like to take but I don't want crowd others out. KC mentioned previously that she could take some things out for us. Is that still something you would be willing to do?

    Cale

  • weasel474747
    Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2009
      I can't tell what are the gridlines. What are the dimensions of the blue area, in 32x32s?
      Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2009
        2 x 9

        Cale