Any luck with logos? att:jean

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hi Jean,

      You said earlier you were toying around with some logo and graphic
      ideas. Just wondering if you came up with anything as of yet. I
      figure maybe we can take some of your ideas, and ideas others have and
      put them up to a vote in the polls. You may have seen the pic i
      replaced on the home page. Just a MOC about 2'x2' and computer
      generated "pennLUG" on it. Thats about as complicated as I get, lol.

      Mike
    • shy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        Hey Mike,

        Still playing with those ideas.  Haven't had time for much lately though.  Perhaps by next weekend,  if things even out a bit.  Won't be able to make it on the 9th.  As it stands for now, i'll be just an online member for a while longer.  Have fun!

        Jean

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
          Ok! Too bad you can't make the ninth. Can't wait to see what you
          come up with!

          Mike

          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, shy <shyly0258@y...> wrote:
          > Hey Mike,
          >
          > Still playing with those ideas. Haven't had time for much lately
          though. Perhaps by next weekend, if things even out a bit. Won't
          be able to make it on the 9th. As it stands for now, i'll be just
          an online member for a while longer. Have fun!

          > Jean
          >
          > longhairedredneck220 <longhairedredneck220@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Jean,
          >
          > You said earlier you were toying around with some logo and graphic
          > ideas. Just wondering if you came up with anything as of yet. I
          > figure maybe we can take some of your ideas, and ideas others have
          and
          > put them up to a vote in the polls. You may have seen the pic i
          > replaced on the home page. Just a MOC about 2'x2' and computer
          > generated "pennLUG" on it. Thats about as complicated as I get,
          lol.

          Service.