News from the western outpost

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009

      Well well, it seems you've all been busy.  I've been busy as well.  Well not really.  I did manage to finally upload some pics to my BS account, (they wouldn't load fast enough to the group from this site)

      First we have proof that Cale is actually shorter than Yoda

      http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/goldcreek/KOP/cale_kop.jpg

      So,,,,what do you like to build?

      http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/goldcreek/KOP/mike_tighe_kop.jpg

      Other KOP pics

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220" <longhairedredneck220@...> wrote:

        > Well well, it seems you've all been busy. I've been busy as well. Well
        > not really. I did manage to finally upload some pics to my BS account,
        > (they wouldn't load fast enough to the group from this site)

        I see that even though we exiled you we still can't shut you up. :p

        > First we have proof that Cale is actually shorter than Yoda
        >
        > http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/goldcreek/KOP/cale_kop.jpg
        > <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/goldcreek/KOP/cale_kop.jpg>

        That's cold.

        > So,,,,what do you like to build?
        >
        > http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/goldcreek/KOP/mike_tighe_kop.jpg
        > <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/goldcreek/KOP/mike_tighe_kop.jpg>

        :))

        > Other KOP pics
        >
        > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=366148
        > <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=366148>

        "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" :D

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2009

          Greeting from the Supreme Overlord in exile.

          While the sun begins to shine and some grass actually start to grow in my yard good legoish news springs forth from the depths of the Bitterroot Valley.

          Contact was made with the county fair who expressed much interest in (hold comp screen upsidedown to mirror to read secret code) "0937"  OF course this was a "hey can you like build something that takes like three days to do?

          Ummm,,,like as in "that giant yoda you see at Lego store grand openings" or more like "how long it actually takes me to build a train from ME Models" ??

          I was thinking of just offering to front a few bricks engraved for the winners.  It would be fun to do a big project, but dunno I can gather all the brick in time.  Hmmm,,,oh Steve :D

          Now I saw on BS that Colorado opened a Lego store.  Is that Jim Foulds I see?

          http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Kevinhink/LBR/denver_r2d2_mb_event_076.jpg

          and just to add to the inabiltiy to focus or transition into another paragraph smoothly, Cale I forgot to contact you about the site.  (oooops)  , I hope Chris, Mike, Matt, Dave etc are all doing well.

           Mike G