Re: December meeting anyone?

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
      If I'm able to come, I'd support a carpool.
      David

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

      > That sounds cool. Would ye be up for carpooling again? Also keep
      in
      > mind that's five days before Christmas + in a big shopping mall =
      > possible mayhem. lol I'd still be interested in going there to see
      if
      > pick-a-brick's changed and maybe get some pirate impulse sets.
      >
      > Matt
      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart"
      > <steampoweredbricks@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Next meeting Dec. 20th at King of Prussia. Any one have any
      > > objections? Would 11:00am work for every one?
      > >
      > > Cale
      > > Covert Operative
      > >
      > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "leggodt_5150" <mdudley2112@>
      wrote:

      > > > Neither day is really better or worse for me, but if I had to
      pick it
      > > > would be the 20th.
      > > >
      > > > I think the display should be switched out too. I can't help
      out
      > > > with another group build for the rest of this year, things with
      the
      > > > band are ramping up and work is real busy right now.
      > > >
      > > > So I either suggest you guys come up with something for a group
      > > > build, someone does a solo display, or we see if the group at
      the
      > > > library that Michelle mentioned wants a turn.
      > > >
      > > > Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving.
      > > >
      > > > - Dudley
      > > >

      > > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, Phillip Thorne <pethorne@>

      > > > December, as

      > > > snail
      > > > Any

      > > > the
      > > > day

      > > > the
      Collaborative
      > > > in

      Novus

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 6, 2008
        Chaos? Mayhem? Where is Chris?

        As far as car pooling. Camphill and Palmyra are a bit in the wrong
        direction for me but I could meet up on my way through Lancaster.

        Cale
        First star to the right and strait on till morning.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 8, 2008
          Car pool: I'm planning on leaving from Harrisburg and planning to
          take US-30 through Lancaster to Philly (save $$ on the turnpike and
          it's only 10-15 min longer). If anyone wants to ride with/meet me,
          let me know at dclr42 at gmail dot com. Also, I think anyone who has
          something ready for the community display window should bring it-
          that buys us some time to hash out a plan of action.
          David