Re: [Pennlug] Re: December meeting anyone?

  • kreativkc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 29, 2008
      That is the same day as Origami in Allentown, but I guess I can manage to fit both of them into one day. KC

      In a message dated 11/29/2008 1:16:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, steampoweredbricks@... writes:
      Next meeting Dec. 20th at King of Prussia. Any one have any
      objections? Would 11:00am work for every one?

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2008
        If I'm able to come, I'd support a carpool.
        David

        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

        > That sounds cool. Would ye be up for carpooling again? Also keep
        in
        > mind that's five days before Christmas + in a big shopping mall =
        > possible mayhem. lol I'd still be interested in going there to see
        if
        > pick-a-brick's changed and maybe get some pirate impulse sets.
        >
        > Matt
        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart"
        > <steampoweredbricks@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Next meeting Dec. 20th at King of Prussia. Any one have any
        > > objections? Would 11:00am work for every one?
        > >
        > > Cale
        > > Covert Operative
        > >
        > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "leggodt_5150" <mdudley2112@>
        wrote:

        > > > Neither day is really better or worse for me, but if I had to
        pick it
        > > > would be the 20th.
        > > >
        > > > I think the display should be switched out too. I can't help
        out
        > > > with another group build for the rest of this year, things with
        the
        > > > band are ramping up and work is real busy right now.
        > > >
        > > > So I either suggest you guys come up with something for a group
        > > > build, someone does a solo display, or we see if the group at
        the
        > > > library that Michelle mentioned wants a turn.
        > > >
        > > > Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving.
        > > >
        > > > - Dudley
        > > >

        > > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, Phillip Thorne <pethorne@>

        > > > December, as

        > > > snail
        > > > Any

        > > > the
        > > > day

        > > > the
        Collaborative
        > > > in

        Novus

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 6, 2008
          Chaos? Mayhem? Where is Chris?

          As far as car pooling. Camphill and Palmyra are a bit in the wrong
          direction for me but I could meet up on my way through Lancaster.

          Cale
          First star to the right and strait on till morning.

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 8, 2008
            Car pool: I'm planning on leaving from Harrisburg and planning to
            take US-30 through Lancaster to Philly (save $$ on the turnpike and
            it's only 10-15 min longer). If anyone wants to ride with/meet me,
            let me know at dclr42 at gmail dot com. Also, I think anyone who has
            something ready for the community display window should bring it-
            that buys us some time to hash out a plan of action.
            David