Brickfair 2009 Train Layout anyone?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2008
      Well, I've given it thought, and I've decided that I'll probably be
      making BrickFair my main Lego Fest for next year. Cale, I know you
      expressed interest in doing a collaborative PennLUG layout for
      BrickWorld, but perhaps we could do something like that at Brickfair.
      Between you and I, I think we'd have a lot to offer. I still have
      together the two split-level homes, "brownstone" building, church &
      graveyard, Japanese home, vehicles, and the battlefield. And of
      course, I'm working on the plantation scene (I have a feeling I'm
      going to have to post an in-depth "disclaimer" with that one).

      Not sure what you still have together, but you have all the rail stuff
      (even mine!), which are the most important. Of course, it would be
      great to feature MOCs from other members as well.

      Just something to think about.

      Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
        YES! We will attack >:), ah, I mean display ;) at BrickFair 2009. And it will be glorious. Last year the train layout part of  BrickFair was a bit lacking. But 2009 should be much more organized.

        As for what I have together. Well....

        1. I've got Trains

        2. My Engine House  If I can find time over the winter I may redo the roof (current one is much to bulky) and finally finish the interior

        3. Water Tower  an old stand by

        4. Double Track Through Girder Brigde Still going strong.

        5. Town House with Corner Garden May rework the house.

        6. And maybe a few new surprises :-?

        Cale
        Choo Choo