More locals looking for a LUG

  • John Rudy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Message Received by WAMALUG, Thought you guys might like to see it too
      as Delaware County seems more PENNLUG local than DC area.

      Might be worth dropping this guy a line about the LUG.

      -John

      --------------------
      From: rkreszswick@... <rkreszswick@...>
      Subject: Questions
      To: info@...
      Date: Monday, October 27, 2008, 1:23 PM

      Hi Guys, well i hope you don't mind me emailing, but i've been
      searching around the web looking for good information on getting
      started in the hobby and have found some stuff but still have so many
      questions, and you guys seemed to be the closest group to me(im in
      southe eastern PA). I grew up with my dad building a very large lionel
      layout every christmas, and now that i have kids of my own would love
      to do something similar with them, and have always loved legos! So
      here's the questions. How do you guys get so many peices without going
      broke, i'm assuming you dont just go buy set? Ok second how do you
      guys organize all the peices, right now we have 2 large tubs that just
      has everything poured into it. Any other advice you can give a bigner
      would be great. Thanks for your help!

      Ray Kreszswick, Etahn, and Ryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        Thanks John,
        I did e-mail him with information and got a reply.

        Matt