Cavebase module: Toxic Storage

  • Phillip Thorne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Yes, I have a 24x24 module underway. (Is that four or five
      registered? Does anyone need to double up?) No photos at the moment.

      Note: it has only one aperture, on the right. So it would need to go
      on the left side of the cabinet. The door is on the right because
      with the toxic waste canisters on the left, the mutagen and parade of
      spiders and spider-attack all lays out better.

      --
      ** DelVaLUG: The Delaware Valley LEGO Users Group *****
      ** www.delvalug.com **
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Cool. Thanks.

        David: Are you keeping track of all these? I think we need one more or
        someone needs to do a double. We still need the ground layer too.

        Thanks!

        - Dudley