Re: Layout (Including Elevator Shaft)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Looks good. Those working on other modules are worryingly silent....
      I'm hoping to work up a "blank" module (structure and supports with
      a flat/simple front) tonight just in case we need it, but we don't
      have an actual "mine" module yet (or solid claims for the topside
      level).
      David

      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "leggodt_5150" <mdudley2112@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm still working on the layout. I'll have it ready tonight. I
      do know
      > that we still need 2 more single modules, or one double, built. In
      > addition to that we still need the ground layer built. Here is
      the run
      > down .... Modules
      -----
      > Ground Layer - Elevator Shaft (far right) - Mike T
      Module
      > 6 (top left) - Module 5 (top right) - Module 4
      (middle
      > left) - Snails: crystals and creatures Module 3 (middle
      right) -
      > David: UFO discovery Module 2 (bottom left) - Dudley: BatCave
      Module
      > 1 (bottom right) - Dudley: BatCave Templates
      -----
      > Ground Layer - Done, not posted ... will be posted tonight Elevator
      > Shaft - still working on ... posting tonight Modules 1 thur 6 -
      Posted.