Re: KOP/PennLUG meeting Sept 20th

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
      I assume that means all those west of Elizabethtown, right? Seems
      kind of silly for those east-enders to meet at your place instead of
      at the mall.... ;-) I may drive separately, as I have a couple
      college friends in the Philly area that I'd like to see while I'm
      there. I'll try to have a couple little things (aka "whatever I'm
      working on that's not the UCS Falcon") to show off at the meeting.
      David

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008

        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

        > I assume that means all those west of Elizabethtown, right? Seems
        > kind of silly for those east-enders to meet at your place instead of
        > at the mall.... ;-)

        yeah, sorry, i forgot some people leave in civilization :P

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2008
          I'll be bringing my laptop.  I have lots of pictures too.  In fact I can bring both laptops and have my pics on one and put Mike G.'s pic on the other.

          Michael

          "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"