RE: [Pennlug] Model Railroading Days 2008

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2008
      I'm in.  I'll likely just have standard kits for this one but I can bring stuff,

      Michael

      "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
        Well I got an offer on the house, so not sure what's happening right
        now. I may just be working on a Montan LUG soon. Which will be fun
        since It will be just me probably lol.

        Oh well

        Mike Tighe, I stilllll have one of your rail cars. it's in a coffee
        can. My son got a hold of it, but it's all there
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2008

          > Well I got an offer on the house, so not sure what's happening right
          > now. I may just be working on a Montan LUG soon. Which will be fun
          > since It will be just me probably lol.
          >
          > Oh well

          A LUG that is even less active than PennLUG? I don't think you can
          pull it off.

          > Mike Tighe, I stilllll have one of your rail cars. it's in a coffee
          > can. My son got a hold of it, but it's all there

          Way to go fearless leader. The first time Mike Tighe brings some thing
          to add to a display and you sabotage it. I thought that kind of chaos
          was Chris's Job.

          Cale
          Not moving to Montana....

          ever.