Model Railroading Days 2008

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008
      The Railroad Museum of PA  is holding their Model RR Days  event again this year on October 11th and 12th.

      Last year was the first time they held this event and it turned out to be a great success. With some help from Phillip Thorne and Tim Caffrey of DelVaLUG we put on a pretty good LEGO Train display.

      And we're going to do it again this year. So who is interested? Bring your trains, buildings, vehicles or just bring your self. I'm going to open this up to the DelVaLUG guys again also.

      Set up would be Friday Oct. 10th
      12:00 p.m. to 5:30

      Cale
      Trains are not dead.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2008
        I'm in.  I'll likely just have standard kits for this one but I can bring stuff,

        Michael

        "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2008
          Well I got an offer on the house, so not sure what's happening right
          now. I may just be working on a Montan LUG soon. Which will be fun
          since It will be just me probably lol.

          Oh well

          Mike Tighe, I stilllll have one of your rail cars. it's in a coffee
          can. My son got a hold of it, but it's all there
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18, 2008

            > Well I got an offer on the house, so not sure what's happening right
            > now. I may just be working on a Montan LUG soon. Which will be fun
            > since It will be just me probably lol.
            >
            > Oh well

            A LUG that is even less active than PennLUG? I don't think you can
            pull it off.

            > Mike Tighe, I stilllll have one of your rail cars. it's in a coffee
            > can. My son got a hold of it, but it's all there

            Way to go fearless leader. The first time Mike Tighe brings some thing
            to add to a display and you sabotage it. I thought that kind of chaos
            was Chris's Job.

            Cale
            Not moving to Montana....

            ever.