King of Prussia Store!

  • Elina Hand
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
      What sort of timeframe does anyone think the store will open?
      any clues from the pic on how complete the store was?
      well, i work down the pike two miles, i will check it out some lunch time
      is it going to be in the plaza or court?
      New to the pennlug, so what events are there?
      Thanks, Brett
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2008
        Stupid yahoo groups. Sometimes I don't know when someone
        registers. I had no idea you joined on, but welcome anyway!

        Many groups are well organized and laid out. We're not one of those
        lol. We're sort of the lego version of anarchy. Our next meeting
        is tentatifvely on the 23rd.

        As of right now I'm not entirely sure what we'll be doing in the
        coming months.

        I think Cale has a better idea about the store openings etc. Rats
        that reminds me , I gotta call Steve Witt!

        You're welcome to come to meetings and join in the fray!

        Mike
        PennLUG founder

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9, 2008

          > Many groups are well organized and laid out. We're not one of those
          > lol. We're sort of the lego version of anarchy. Our next meeting
          > is tentatifvely on the 23rd.

          Or slacker club. :)

          > As of right now I'm not entirely sure what we'll be doing in the
          > coming months.
          >
          > I think Cale has a better idea about the store openings etc.

          Working on that.

          > You're welcome to come to meetings and join in the fray!
          >
          > Mike
          > PennLUG founder

          Yes please come out.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2008
            So I contacted Steve Witt to get some info and hopefully a contact for
            the new store. Will let you guys know more when he finally gets back
            to me.

            And yes I know that actually trying to accomplish some thing goes
            against our club charter. ;)

            Cale
            The Anti PennLUG

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 21, 2008
              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <steampoweredbricks@...>
              wrote:

              > So I contacted Steve Witt to get some info and hopefully a contact for
              > the new store. Will let you guys know more when he finally gets back
              > to me.
              >
              > And yes I know that actually trying to accomplish some thing goes
              > against our club charter. ;)
              >
              > Cale
              > The Anti PennLUG

              Steve's pretty good about responding. Just remember he gets really busy
              with stuff and travels a good bit for TLC so you may need to send him a
              note if you don't hear from him in a while. I think I still have his
              cell # somewhere