So has Matt Krotzer disapeared from the face of the earth?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2008
      I've been trying to get a hold of Matt for the proper art work in order to get the T shirts  made. I sent him a message at the same  Email address he uses to post here. How ever he is either too busy to get back to me, I have the wrong Email, he's turned to megablocks and no longer associates with LEGO fans, or has been swallowed by a sea monster.

      If you're out there reading this Matt here is what we need for the shirts in vector or what ever high quality files you work with.

      I need this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070237  in 3
      colors. Blue, Yellow and Black.

      And this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070238  single
      color black and would it be possible to fix Lego so it's all capital letters.

      If your willing to do it I would really like to have these soon.

      Cale
      I'm putting his picture on milk cartons next.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008

        > I've been trying to get a hold of Matt for the proper art work in order
        > to get the T shirts <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pennlug/message/2314>
        > made. I sent him a message at the same Email address he uses to post
        > here. How ever he is either too busy to get back to me, I have the wrong
        > Email, he's turned to megablocks and no longer associates with LEGO
        > fans, or has been swallowed by a sea monster.
        >
        > If you're out there reading this Matt here is what we need for the
        > shirts in vector or what ever high quality files you work with.
        >
        > I need this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070237
        > <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070237> in 3
        > colors. Blue, Yellow and Black.
        >
        > And this http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070238
        > <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070238>
        > <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070238> single
        > color black and would it be possible to fix Lego so it's all capital
        > letters.
        >
        > If your willing to do it I would really like to have these soon.
        >

        > Cale
        > I'm putting his picture on milk cartons next.

        Sorry about that Cale. My wife's photography business has really taken
        off, so I've been busy a lot, and I never check my comcast email
        because its usually just pages and pages of ILTCO discussion about
        nothing. I'll get you vector files as soon as I can. :)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
          Also, since I'm being actively seeked, can someone answer me about
          Brickshow? I had really been planning to go and help, but after 2
          months of getting no answer when I ask about it, I may have to finally
          bail, since my wife wants to do other things, and I've been holding
          her off with a "maybe."
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2008
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

            > Also, since I'm being actively seeked, can someone answer me about
            > Brickshow? I had really been planning to go and help, but after 2
            > months of getting no answer when I ask about it, I may have to finally
            > bail, since my wife wants to do other things, and I've been holding
            > her off with a "maybe."

            Brickshow is still a go in Ohio,,it's just a matter of getting Dan to
            answer back on the little details.