Re: T-shirts

    Message 1 of 17 , May 30, 2008
      So that's 10 for tall Mike....

      Message 2 of 17 , May 30, 2008
        Got it.

        Cale

        Message 3 of 17 , May 30, 2008
          And he's cloning himself to. Wow! ;)

          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 1, 2008
            So is any one else interested?

            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008

              > So Mike G. was looking into embroidered shirts but would any one be
              > interested in T shirts.
              >
              > White with this PennLUG logo on the front.
              > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070237
              >
              > and this on the back.
              > http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3070238
              >
              > Price would be $20-$25 The more we get the lower the price per shirt.
              >
              > If your interested I'd like to know soon so maybe we can get these in
              > time for Brickworld.
              >
              > Cale

              Write me up for 1 XL, please.
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 3, 2008
                Got it. Now I just need to get a hold of Krotzer.

                Cale

                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 8, 2008
                  Work has basically taken over any chance of getting in touch with the
                  woman about embroidering. I am assuming Cale that you are useing
                  another source or maybe John Neil?