May meeting notes

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      Members in attendence: Mike g, Matt H, Mike T, Cale L

      Cale brought his brick modder railroad crossing and Mike Tighe showed
      off his new RC bulldozer while Mike G just showed some lame stuff and
      Matt H , well, he brought Aunt Jamima fig?

      A really good time was had by all splitting up the four K-12 boxes we
      recieved from TLC in gratitude of our continued work and dedication to
      thier products. We'd like to thank Bill R and Tom Q for the boxes of
      lego bricks and that the medium blue brick and all the discontinued
      train stuff was greatly appreciated. Oh yes, and the Tshirts you sent
      fit.

      Too bad you guys couldn't make it
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        Next month....