May Meeting (And Yes I'm Serious)

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      So who is up for a meeting in May? Say the 17th. The two Mikes and I
      are most likely in.

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008

        > So who is up for a meeting in May? Say the 17th. The two Mikes and
        > are most likely in.
        >
        > Cale

        Yes I dropped the ball on this and forgot to post,,I'm
        in,,,,,,especially if it's at my place, cause if i wasn't then you'd
        prolly be meeting on my patio and it's gonna be chilly

        A word about the meeting- two things-

        #1 I am trying to see if I can get a hold of Dan Brown and see
        what's going on, evidentally he lost my number/email etc since he
        sent us a message via lugnet wondering if we were still interested.

        #2 I was looking on craigslist at the casual encou,,no i mean I was
        looking for lego,,yeah lego thats it,,,anyway there was a lady who
        posted about lego she'd like to buy used for her daughters. I
        thought about contacting her. I'm sure we can come up with some
        cash each or maybe a few lego goodies and do a little PR and
        goodwill and tell her about us/ what a bunch of screwed up adults we
        are/ that we actually like kids and not in a sick way/ etc.

        I thought we could possibly pitch in for an order to a BL store that
        has a lot of scala etc stuff and have it sen to them. I've got a
        good report with Tracy at Brickathon, I know she'd be into doing it
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          For me it would have to be earlier rather than later.  I have a rehearsal in Camp Hill at 4:00pm.

          If we met at 11:00 or 12:00...?

          *******************************

          Matt Hocker:

          Can you make it?  I'd like to have a sit down with those of us going to Brickworld.

          Michael

          "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2008
            17th is bad for me- but of course, when is good?

            Message 5 of 7 , May 12, 2008
              I don't think we set a time yet, but I'm fine with 11:00 this Saturday.

              Cale

              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

              > For me it would have to be earlier rather than later. I have a
              rehearsal in
              > Camp Hill at 4:00pm.
              >

              > If we met at 11:00 or 12:00...?
              >
              > *******************************
              >
              > Matt Hocker:
              >
              > Can you make it? I'd like to have a sit down with those of us going to
              > Brickworld.
              >

              > Michael
              >

              > "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

              Behalf Of

              Message 6 of 7 , May 16, 2008
                Yeah, I should be able to make it.

                Matt

                Message 7 of 7 , May 16, 2008
                  Awesome. We're still on for 11:00am tomorrow at Mike Gibney's house.

                  Cale