March Meeting

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2008
      Unless anyone has another place they wish to meet at, I can host at my
      place. I'll even send the boy to Check E cheese.

      It'll be almost St Patricks day, so bring a Moc that's mostly green.
      Cale claims he's gonna bring a green train.

      Say 10 AM March 15?
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 5, 2008

        > Unless anyone has another place they wish to meet at, I can host at my
        > place. I'll even send the boy to Check E cheese.
        >
        > It'll be almost St Patricks day, so bring a Moc that's mostly green.
        > Cale claims he's gonna bring a green train.

        Oh great. Now I have to actually do it.

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 5, 2008

          > Say 10 AM March 15?

          And if your not there Mike will send his B-9 robot out to get you.

          PennLUG Conquering the world through superior MOCs.....

          And maybe some robots too.
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 5, 2008

            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart" <steampoweredbricks@...> wrote:

            > longhairedredneck220@ wrote:
            >
            > > Say 10 AM March 15?
            > >

            > And if your not there Mike will send his B-9 robot out to get you.

            > PennLUG Conquering the world through superior MOCs.....
            >

            > And maybe some robots too.

            The PennLUG call center-

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=ysroumlm1Qg

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 12, 2008
              I understand that one or more people say they won't be coming to the meeting this Saturday.  Here is something to think about:

              Mike G. is moving out of state.  To honor Mike we should all make every effort to make the next 2, maybe 3, meetings while Mike is still around.

              (The furniture will still be there to be moved the next day...  :o)  Get some help it and you can move it quicker later...  :o)

              Michael Tighe

              "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 12, 2008
                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

                > I understand that one or more people say they won't be coming to the
                meeting
                > this Saturday. Here is something to think about:
                >
                > Mike G. is moving out of state. To honor Mike we should all make every
                > effort to make the next 2, maybe 3, meetings while Mike is still around.
                >
                > (The furniture will still be there to be moved the next day... :o) Get
                > some help it and you can move it quicker later... :o)
                >

                > Michael Tighe
                >

                > "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                And as an added incentive we may actually get something done. Possible
                topics include.

                Upcoming display opportunities.

                Lego events this year such as BrickWorld, the Brick Museum's show, and
                the new one in DC.

                Club T-shirts, and I'm serious this time.

                World Domination, Mike G. isn't building the B-9 for nothing.

                And is there really no such thing as too much LEGO

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 13, 2008
                  I didn't know Mike was moving out of state. Where to? I can't do
                  this Saturday, and I will keep April in mind. Things are really going
                  to be picking up speed then, so I probably wouldn't be there for more
                  than an hour or two. By the middle of May, I'll have my freedom back
                  again. :-)
                  --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

                  > I understand that one or more people say they won't be coming to the
                  meeting
                  > this Saturday. Here is something to think about:
                  >
                  > Mike G. is moving out of state. To honor Mike we should all make every
                  > effort to make the next 2, maybe 3, meetings while Mike is still around.
                  >
                  > (The furniture will still be there to be moved the next day... :o) Get
                  > some help it and you can move it quicker later... :o)
                  >

                  > Michael Tighe
                  >

                  > "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                  Behalf Of

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 14, 2008
                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Hocker" <jpark203@...> wrote:

                    > I didn't know Mike was moving out of state. Where to? > >

                    I gotta sell the house first. Then it's off to Montana.
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 25, 2008
                      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Tighe" <mike.tighe@...> wrote:

                      > I understand that one or more people say they won't be coming to the
                      meeting
                      > this Saturday. Here is something to think about:
                      >
                      > Mike G. is moving out of state. To honor Mike we should all make every
                      > effort to make the next 2, maybe 3, meetings while Mike is still around.
                      >
                      > (The furniture will still be there to be moved the next day... :o) Get
                      > some help it and you can move it quicker later... :o)
                      >

                      > Michael Tighe

                      Gibney's moving? WTF? I missed that news! Sheesh. I miss a meeting and
                      the whole damn place comes apart!

                      Anyway, I'm still here, even if just in a "Look, that crazy monkey
                      thing's hopping around again! Let's make it our mascot!" type of way.
                      But are we still planning on Brick Jamboree in the first weekend of
                      September? I haven't seen any updated news on that here since the last
                      meeting I attended in January.
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 26, 2008

                        > Gibney's moving? WTF? I missed that news! Sheesh. I miss a meeting and
                        > the whole damn place comes apart!
                        >
                        > Anyway, I'm still here, even if just in a "Look, that crazy monkey
                        > thing's hopping around again! Let's make it our mascot!" type of way.
                        > But are we still planning on Brick Jamboree in the first weekend of
                        > September? I haven't seen any updated news on that here since the last
                        > meeting I attended in January.

                        Dude, brick jamboree is over, it was in February. And, I can only move
                        if I can sell the house and defy the odds.
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 26, 2008

                          > Dude, brick jamboree is over, it was in February. And, I can only
                          move
                          > if I can sell the house and defy the odds.

                          There's a write about it in the next issue of Brickjournal
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 27, 2008

                            > > Gibney's moving? WTF? I missed that news! Sheesh. I miss a meeting and
                            > > the whole damn place comes apart!
                            > >
                            > > Anyway, I'm still here, even if just in a "Look, that crazy monkey
                            > > thing's hopping around again! Let's make it our mascot!" type of way.
                            > > But are we still planning on Brick Jamboree in the first weekend of
                            > > September? I haven't seen any updated news on that here since the last
                            > > meeting I attended in January.
                            > >

                            > Dude, brick jamboree is over, it was in February. And, I can only move
                            > if I can sell the house and defy the odds.

                            Okay, well what about the thing in September? Is that still on?
                            Message 13 of 16 , May 12, 2008
                              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

                              > Okay, well what about the thing in September? Is that still on?

                              Still checking... need to know ASAP.
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 12, 2008
                                --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@...> wrote:

                                > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
                                > >

                                > > Okay, well what about the thing in September? Is that still on?
                                > >

                                > Still checking... need to know ASAP.

                                If your referring to the show Michael Tighe is working on, I don't
                                think he has a date or venue nailed down yet.

                                Message 15 of 16 , May 12, 2008

                                  > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Krotzer" <wing_sas@> wrote:
                                  > > >

                                  > > > Okay, well what about the thing in September? Is that still on?
                                  > > >

                                  > > Still checking... need to know ASAP.
                                  > >

                                  > If your referring to the show Michael Tighe is working on, I don't
                                  > think he has a date or venue nailed down yet.
                                  >
                                  > Cale

                                  I was talking about the show in Ohio that we'd discussed being the
                                  first weekend in September.
                                  Message 16 of 16 , May 12, 2008
                                    Oh BrickShow.

                                    http://www.brickshow2008.com/

                                    Mr Supreme Overlord Gibney was working out the details with Dan Brown
                                    for that one. Unfortunately Dan seems to be a bit scatter brained so
                                    I'm not sure how far he gotten with him yet.

                                    Cale