If you wish to remain a pennlug member

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 13, 2008
      I've been very diligent in getting rid of the spam/bots as fast as
      possible. In an effort to clear up the member board if you wish to
      remain in the PennLug yahoo group please respond to this posting or
      you're name will be removed.

      Mike
    • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 13, 2008

        > I've been very diligent in getting rid of the spam/bots as fast as
        > possible. In an effort to clear up the member board if you wish to
        > remain in the PennLug yahoo group please respond to this posting or
        > you're name will be removed.
        >
        > Mike

        i'm STILL not dead yet :P
        -chris
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 13, 2008
          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
          <legolover530@...> wrote:

          > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've been very diligent in getting rid of the spam/bots as fast as
          > > possible. In an effort to clear up the member board if you wish to
          > > remain in the PennLug yahoo group please respond to this posting or
          > > you're name will be removed.
          > >
          > > Mike
          > >
          > i'm STILL not dead yet :P
          > -chris

          I say we remove him anyway. :)

          Cale
        • Jim Cat
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 13, 2008
            Jim Catagnus Lurker still here.

            --- Cale Leiphart <steampoweredbricks@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris
            > Forbes-Nicotera"
            > <legolover530@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com,
            > "longhairedredneck220"
            > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I've been very diligent in getting rid of the
            > spam/bots as fast as
            > > > possible. In an effort to clear up the member
            > board if you wish to
            > > > remain in the PennLug yahoo group please respond
            > to this posting or
            > > > you're name will be removed.
            > > >
            > > > Mike
            > > >
            > > i'm STILL not dead yet :P
            > > -chris
            > >

            > I say we remove him anyway. :)

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Arthur Stromberg
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 14, 2008
              Arthur Stromberg - Still lurking, PennLug is just out of reach generally as I live below wilmington in DE.

              Arthur

              wrote:

              > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris
              > Forbes-Nicotera"
              > <legolover530@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com,
              > "longhairedredneck220"
              > > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I've been very diligent in getting rid of the
              > spam/bots as fast as
              > > > possible. In an effort to clear up the member
              > board if you wish to
              > > > remain in the PennLug yahoo group please respond
              > to this posting or
              > > > you're name will be removed.
              > > >
              > > > Mike
              > > >
              > > i'm STILL not dead yet :P
              > > -chris
              > >

              > I say we remove him anyway. :)

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

            • Michael Klanica
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 14, 2008
                Mike Klanica - and the lurking continues.

                --- Cale Leiphart <steampoweredbricks@ gmail.com>

                http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 14, 2008
                  *Ting!* Keep me on the list, please.

                • nikkidonahue@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 14, 2008
                    I am a lurker also, my son is very interested in Legos, he's 17.

                    Although my memory's fading, I remember two things very clearly. I'm a great sinner and Christ is a great Savior. - John Newton

                    Nikki Donahue,
                    Independent AVON Rep
                    Shop online at www.youravon.com/ndonahue

                    The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.
                  • Miguel
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 17, 2008
                      Miguel Maldonado still lurking, and not building much while in college...

                      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "longhairedredneck220" <longhairedredneck220@...>