Brickjournal article

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      So, I took another look at what I had written yesterday (and I wrote
      it a loooooong time ago). I guess I wasn't really satisfied with it
      then. I looked at it again and played around with it a little more.
      It still needs a conclusion, and I still need to include the court
      case between Lego and Enlighten. Of course, it still needs pictures
      too, but I have plenty taken. Nevertheless, I finally sent Joe what I
      had written so far to ask him what he thought. This was on Saturday,
      and I haven't heard from him just yet, and maybe I won't. He might
      think it's some kind of joke. lol

      Well, I guess I would like to get some other opinions on it...what you
      liked, what you didn't like, a possible suggestion. I'll e-mail it if
      you want to read what I have.