My apologies

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      I have to aplogize to you guys,,I've been neglecting things. Work
      ins't so bad, but the website has required a lot of work,,putting out a
      few fires etc.

      I won't be available until next week either :(
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007

        > I have to aplogize to you guys,,I've been neglecting things. Work
        > ins't so bad, but the website has required a lot of work,,putting out a
        > few fires etc.
        >
        > I won't be available until next week either :(

        I feel your pain. Been crazy busy here too. Not really even had time
        for any extended building. Weeks have been busy with work, weekends
        with photography jobs. (My wife's a photographer.) Hope to make it to
        a meeting soon.