Re: November Meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
      My schedule's starting to stack up and I'm not sure I could hit the
      17th. The 18th is straight out for me.

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
        I have to work over-time Saturday till about 4:00.  However, Sunday afternoon is open for me.

        Here's a different thought:  Since we seem to be having trouble workiig out some weekend meeting times, would a mid-week meeting be out of the question?  I don't have any evening in mind, I'm just throwing that idea out there...

        Or what about the weekend after Thanksgiving?

        Michael

        "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "Cale Leiphart"
        <steampoweredbricks @...> wrote:

        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "longhairedredneck2 20"
        > <longhairedredneck2 20@> wrote:
        > >
        > > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when
        things
        > > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
        > > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
        > > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for
        my
        > > grandmothers funeral.
        > >

        > Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
        > Sunday?
        >
        > > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close
        > > you for any great deals
        > >

        > Nearest to me would be Park City.
        >
        > > Mike
        > > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good
        guy

        > I thought you were Supreme Overlord?
        >

        > Cale
        > Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized
        ones
        > and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.

      • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 16, 2007
          this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
          of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!

          -chris
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 21, 2007
            --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
            <legolover530@...> wrote:

            > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
            > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
            >
            > -chris

            Any one interested.

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 22, 2007
              I can make it.  Where would it be?  Mike G.'s?  The pizza place?

              Michael

              "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

              > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
              > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
              >
              > -chris

              Any one interested.

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 24, 2007
                Is anyone up for a meeting tomorrow?

                > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                >
                > -chris

                Any one interested.