Re: November Meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007

      > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when things
      > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
      > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
      > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for my
      > grandmothers funeral.

      Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
      Sunday?

      > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close to
      > you for any great deals

      Nearest to me would be Park City.

      > Mike
      > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good guy

      I thought you were Supreme Overlord?

      Cale
      Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized ones
      and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
        My schedule's starting to stack up and I'm not sure I could hit the
        17th. The 18th is straight out for me.

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
          I have to work over-time Saturday till about 4:00.  However, Sunday afternoon is open for me.

          Here's a different thought:  Since we seem to be having trouble workiig out some weekend meeting times, would a mid-week meeting be out of the question?  I don't have any evening in mind, I'm just throwing that idea out there...

          Or what about the weekend after Thanksgiving?

          Michael

          "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

          --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "Cale Leiphart"
          <steampoweredbricks @...> wrote:

          > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "longhairedredneck2 20"
          > <longhairedredneck2 20@> wrote:
          > >
          > > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when
          things
          > > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
          > > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
          > > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for
          my
          > > grandmothers funeral.
          > >

          > Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
          > Sunday?
          >
          > > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close
          > > you for any great deals
          > >

          > Nearest to me would be Park City.
          >
          > > Mike
          > > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good
          guy

          > I thought you were Supreme Overlord?
          >

          > Cale
          > Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized
          ones
          > and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.

        • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 16, 2007
            this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
            of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!

            -chris
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 21, 2007
              --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
              <legolover530@...> wrote:

              > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
              > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
              >
              > -chris

              Any one interested.

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 22, 2007
                I can make it.  Where would it be?  Mike G.'s?  The pizza place?

                Michael

                "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                >
                > -chris

                Any one interested.

                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 24, 2007
                  Is anyone up for a meeting tomorrow?

                  > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                  > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                  >
                  > -chris

                  Any one interested.