Re: November Meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 5, 2007
      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, I might be able to do it. The 17th? And a micro moonbase...
      > hopefully I can come up with something. A small parts draw could be
      > fun too- but I'm trying to save up for after-Christmas sales....

      > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Now that things have settled down I can finally focus on what's
      > realy
      > > important in life, LEGO.
      > >
      > > So who is up for the November meeting? Matt? Dave? Mike? Cale?
      > Matt?
      > > Kjeld?
      > >
      > > Any suggestions for the meeting? Parts draw? build contest? or?

      So is any one else up for the 17th?

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007
        Well this place has died.

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007
          weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when things
          happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
          odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
          eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for my
          grandmothers funeral.

          BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close to
          you for any great deals

          Mike
          Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good guy

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007

            > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when things
            > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
            > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
            > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for my
            > grandmothers funeral.

            Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
            Sunday?

            > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close to
            > you for any great deals

            Nearest to me would be Park City.

            > Mike
            > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good guy

            I thought you were Supreme Overlord?

            Cale
            Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized ones
            and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
              My schedule's starting to stack up and I'm not sure I could hit the
              17th. The 18th is straight out for me.

              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
                I have to work over-time Saturday till about 4:00.  However, Sunday afternoon is open for me.

                Here's a different thought:  Since we seem to be having trouble workiig out some weekend meeting times, would a mid-week meeting be out of the question?  I don't have any evening in mind, I'm just throwing that idea out there...

                Or what about the weekend after Thanksgiving?

                Michael

                "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                <steampoweredbricks @...> wrote:

                > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "longhairedredneck2 20"
                > <longhairedredneck2 20@> wrote:
                > >
                > > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when
                things
                > > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
                > > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
                > > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for
                my
                > > grandmothers funeral.
                > >

                > Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
                > Sunday?
                >
                > > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close
                > > you for any great deals
                > >

                > Nearest to me would be Park City.
                >
                > > Mike
                > > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good
                guy

                > I thought you were Supreme Overlord?
                >

                > Cale
                > Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized
                ones
                > and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.

              • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 16, 2007
                  this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                  of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!

                  -chris
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 21, 2007
                    --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
                    <legolover530@...> wrote:

                    > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                    > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                    >
                    > -chris

                    Any one interested.

                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 22, 2007
                      I can make it.  Where would it be?  Mike G.'s?  The pizza place?

                      Michael

                      "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                      > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                      > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                      >
                      > -chris

                      Any one interested.

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 24, 2007
                        Is anyone up for a meeting tomorrow?

                        > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                        > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                        >
                        > -chris

                        Any one interested.