Re: November Meeting

    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 31, 2007
      Yeah, I might be able to do it. The 17th? And a micro moonbase...
      hopefully I can come up with something. A small parts draw could be
      fun too- but I'm trying to save up for after-Christmas sales....

      > Now that things have settled down I can finally focus on what's
      realy
      > important in life, LEGO.
      >
      > So who is up for the November meeting? Matt? Dave? Mike? Cale?
      Matt?

      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 5, 2007
        --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "super_dave42" <dclr@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I might be able to do it. The 17th? And a micro moonbase...
        > hopefully I can come up with something. A small parts draw could be
        > fun too- but I'm trying to save up for after-Christmas sales....

        > <longhairedredneck220@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Now that things have settled down I can finally focus on what's
        > realy
        > > important in life, LEGO.
        > >
        > > So who is up for the November meeting? Matt? Dave? Mike? Cale?
        > Matt?
        > > Kjeld?
        > >
        > > Any suggestions for the meeting? Parts draw? build contest? or?

        So is any one else up for the 17th?

        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007
          Well this place has died.

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007
            weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when things
            happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
            odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
            eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for my
            grandmothers funeral.

            BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close to
            you for any great deals

            Mike
            Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good guy

            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 12, 2007

              > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when things
              > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
              > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
              > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for my
              > grandmothers funeral.

              Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
              Sunday?

              > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close to
              > you for any great deals

              Nearest to me would be Park City.

              > Mike
              > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good guy

              I thought you were Supreme Overlord?

              Cale
              Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized ones
              and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
                My schedule's starting to stack up and I'm not sure I could hit the
                17th. The 18th is straight out for me.

                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 13, 2007
                  I have to work over-time Saturday till about 4:00.  However, Sunday afternoon is open for me.

                  Here's a different thought:  Since we seem to be having trouble workiig out some weekend meeting times, would a mid-week meeting be out of the question?  I don't have any evening in mind, I'm just throwing that idea out there...

                  Or what about the weekend after Thanksgiving?

                  Michael

                  "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                  <steampoweredbricks @...> wrote:

                  > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups .com, "longhairedredneck2 20"
                  > <longhairedredneck2 20@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > weird,,normally i see a digest in my email that tells me when
                  things
                  > > happen in the group,, but haven't gotten anything in a bit.
                  > > odd. anyway. I ciould still do 17th but would need to be early
                  > > eve. Got some work stuff need to do since I was out Monday for
                  my
                  > > grandmothers funeral.
                  > >

                  > Crap! I was afraid you would say that. No good after 3:00 but maybe
                  > Sunday?
                  >
                  > > BTW- Rumor is KB is closing a ton of stores,,,check any close
                  > > you for any great deals
                  > >

                  > Nearest to me would be Park City.
                  >
                  > > Mike
                  > > Super hero wanna be, kind to small animals and all around good
                  guy

                  > I thought you were Supreme Overlord?
                  >

                  > Cale
                  > Former super hero, kind to most small animals, many medium sized
                  ones
                  > and a few of the larger ones with out sharp pointy teeth.

                • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 16, 2007
                    this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                    of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!

                    -chris
                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 21, 2007
                      --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Forbes-Nicotera"
                      <legolover530@...> wrote:

                      > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                      > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                      >
                      > -chris

                      Any one interested.

                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 22, 2007
                        I can make it.  Where would it be?  Mike G.'s?  The pizza place?

                        Michael

                        "There's no such thing as too much LEGO"

                        > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                        > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                        >
                        > -chris

                        Any one interested.

                        Message 11 of 19 , Nov 24, 2007
                          Is anyone up for a meeting tomorrow?

                          > this weekend definitely sucks for me:( too much school work and a ton
                          > of house todo's. the sunday after turkey day may be perfect though!
                          >
                          > -chris

                          Any one interested.