lego builder down!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
      I wanted to warn everyone that I hurt my back at work and am laid up.
      Hopefully it will nto be long, but may be if things don't get better.
      So I may not be able to get to the show at the RR museum.

      on a lighter note anyone with working 9volt motors now have an item
      they can sell on bricklink for 50 times thier worth in two years.

      I bought some of those sets with C-3PO and they ripped me off. I got
      four of them with this shiny metal 3po that doesn't work well and its
      awfully heavy too. I gave them to goodwill ;)
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        Which Goodwill?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          -You know that one goodwill over by that one place that used to be a
          store or something? I think it was over there

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007

            > I wanted to warn everyone that I hurt my back at work and am laid up.
            > Hopefully it will nto be long, but may be if things don't get better.
            > So I may not be able to get to the show at the RR museum.

            That sucks. I hope you your feeling better soon.

            > on a lighter note anyone with working 9volt motors now have an item
            > they can sell on bricklink for 50 times thier worth in two years.

            Freaking low life scalpers.

            > I bought some of those sets with C-3PO and they ripped me off. I got
            > four of them with this shiny metal 3po that doesn't work well and its
            > awfully heavy too. I gave them to goodwill ;)

            I think LEGO only made 5 of them because they sucked so bad. :)