Re: The Ups and Downs of LEGO Trains

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      wait I thought lugnet was a place for people to post pics of thier
      MOCs and then whine because nobody commented on it. They have news
      on lugnet now?

      Lego does so many stupid things. Change this, change that You
      morons. Why not change the brick too?

      I'm no huge train fan, but lets face fact. ALL those track and
      power packs, motors etc will become useless or too valuable and rare
      to use. Now we have something else coming? what? That's it, I'm
      not buying anymore lego.

      well at least this week anyway,,that'll show'em

      > For those of you who may not be reading LUGNET two significant
      > announcements were made today in the world of trains.
      >
      > The premier issue of RailBricks came out today. RailBricks
      > Announcement <http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3636>
      RailBricks is

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        Way to go, Cale! Published author and reknowned Lego journalist!