Re: York Dispatch wants to do a story on us!

  • Chris Forbes-Nicotera
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006
      and word of the lug from the keystone state will spread like wildfire,
      and we will call it 'media'....ooooohhooooohhahahahha!!!

      remember, world domination must be secretive:)can we trust this guy?

      also, did you see my request of changing our regularly scheduled
      meeting to the 25th or 26th? i'd really like to get together, but that
      is the only weekend free for me this month:(
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2006

        > also, did you see my request of changing our regularly scheduled
        > meeting to the 25th or 26th? i'd really like to get together, but
        that
        > is the only weekend free for me this month:(

        Recieved your post,,,,I will leave it up to others to vote on what we
        can do. I don't know if others have cleared thier calendar for the
        18th or are able. So what say you,,oh great Classic castle knights
        with the old style thin chinstraps and the big yellow castle""???

        Can we change the date or should we leave as is? I will need to know
        to let Mr Barber aware of our metting date and such as soon as I can

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2006
          Frickin' sweet!
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2006
            Personally, I can do either. Just let me know.
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2006
              The 25th would work for me. I know at our last meeting we agreed on
              the 3rd Saturday of each month and we should probably stick to that as
              we're not very organized in other respects yet. I think we can make
              an exception this month. We'll probably have alot to talk about and
              it would be good to have everyone there.

              And as for tables. We have until July. As long as we agree on a
              design spec (so we can better plan our layout) I'd rather wait until
              the weather gets warmer to actually build something. We should have
              plenty of other stuff to do.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2006
                25th is cool with me. I'm pretty flexible at the moment.