No store/ new store

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Well they put enough restrictions on me to basically turn me off to the
      deal, So i didn't go through with it.

      But I have finished 95% of my yahoo store so with all the legal stuff
      done, the store loaded and waiting for paypal to finish its end ,I'm
      just about done.

      I'll actually have the time to be more involved in PennLug again