Re: Euro East Train Show Planing

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007

      > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart"
      > <steampoweredbricks@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ok So Michael Tighe, Matt Krotzer, and Mike Gibney are interested in
      > > helping. The naxt question is what does every one want to contribute?
      > >
      > > I think Mike was planing on bringing his farm. I have an engine house
      > > and rail yard, a town house and flower garden, and a bridge. If Matt
      > > K. brings his tables we would have a decent amount of space available.
      > >
      > > So lets hear it.
      > >
      > > http://www.euroeastonline.com/
      > >
      > > Set up Friday August 10th 3pm to 8 pm
      > >
      > > Show Saturday August 11th 9am to 4:30pm
      > > Sunday August 12h 9am to 2pm
      > >
      > > Cale
      > >

      > A week and a half to go. If any one else (any one at all) is
      > interested in bringing stuff to display for the show I'd like to know
      > so we cane come up with a semi organized plan.
      >
      > Don't make me use the whip. :)
      > Cale

      Planning on bringing a few things. I could probably fill a table. (9
      plates) I'd have a more impressive selection, but I got the wrong
      doors on Bricklink. *sigh* Long wait for shipping and then I ordered
      the wrong thing...
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
        Hey Guys

        For set up Friday we're allowed in from 3:00pm to 8:00pm. I'll be
        there around 3:30/4:00. Bring tables, base plates, and track.

        Cale

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
          > Hey Guys
          >
          > For set up Friday we're allowed in from 3:00pm to 8:00pm. I'll be
          > there around 3:30/4:00. Bring tables, base plates, and track.

          I should be there in afternoon. Not sure what time the commandant
          wants to let us go.

          Bring tables, base plates, and track.