Re: Euro East Train Show Planing

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007

      > Do the Hustle! <http://www.brave.com/bo/lyrics/hustle.htm> [:D]
      >

      > Cale

      Actually it was more like the hokey pokey but I got a nice space! I
      open in September
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007

        > --- In Pennlug@yahoogroups.com, "Cale Leiphart"
        > <steampoweredbricks@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Ok So Michael Tighe, Matt Krotzer, and Mike Gibney are interested in
        > > helping. The naxt question is what does every one want to contribute?
        > >
        > > I think Mike was planing on bringing his farm. I have an engine house
        > > and rail yard, a town house and flower garden, and a bridge. If Matt
        > > K. brings his tables we would have a decent amount of space available.
        > >
        > > So lets hear it.
        > >
        > > http://www.euroeastonline.com/
        > >
        > > Set up Friday August 10th 3pm to 8 pm
        > >
        > > Show Saturday August 11th 9am to 4:30pm
        > > Sunday August 12h 9am to 2pm
        > >
        > > Cale
        > >

        > A week and a half to go. If any one else (any one at all) is
        > interested in bringing stuff to display for the show I'd like to know
        > so we cane come up with a semi organized plan.
        >
        > Don't make me use the whip. :)
        > Cale

        Planning on bringing a few things. I could probably fill a table. (9
        plates) I'd have a more impressive selection, but I got the wrong
        doors on Bricklink. *sigh* Long wait for shipping and then I ordered
        the wrong thing...
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
          Hey Guys

          For set up Friday we're allowed in from 3:00pm to 8:00pm. I'll be
          there around 3:30/4:00. Bring tables, base plates, and track.

          Cale

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 7, 2007
            > Hey Guys
            >
            > For set up Friday we're allowed in from 3:00pm to 8:00pm. I'll be
            > there around 3:30/4:00. Bring tables, base plates, and track.

            I should be there in afternoon. Not sure what time the commandant
            wants to let us go.

            Bring tables, base plates, and track.