Shirts

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2007
      Ok, it's not 100% proof positive, but I am considering having some
      tshirts made for my business and I might be ablke to get a discount if
      I have more shirt being made. Anyone still interested in some shirts
      again?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2007

        > Ok, it's not 100% proof positive, but I am considering having some
        > tshirts made for my business and I might be ablke to get a discount if
        > I have more shirt being made. Anyone still interested in some shirts
        > again?

        I'd be in for at least 5.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2007
          So any updates?

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2007
            > So any updates?

            well we'll have to naiul something down first
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30, 2007
              I'll buy a shirt or 2.

              Michael

              "There's no such thing as too much LEGO."

              "LEGO is a medium through which imagination is made manifest."

              well we'll have to naiul something down first

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 30, 2007
                I am thinking about tables for shows.  How tall are the ones you guys have?